Friday, June 18, 2021

Final Post - Leo E




 This course has been quite interesting to say the least. We've had a lot of cool experiences and got to see different types of field work. This was my first time in every city but St. Petersburg, and I really enjoyed seeing the different cities and different ecosystems around this state. I found the connection between the professors and the needs of their environments to be interesting. Everywhere we went, the professors seemed to be focused on conservation or research efforts that are necessary for their location. I found that to be inspiring to continue in this field and do my part to help. Through this course, I was also able to figure out what part of marine research I want to get into since I was able to see things I enjoyed and things I wasn't too crazy about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog and UWF Week - Alyssa Cotten

This course has been amazing and exceeded all of my expectations. I'm fairly new into my marine biology degree and have not had much exp...